Brookside Software supports the “R” environment for statistical computing. This exciting approach to statistical analysis opens up the very nature of how statistics are calculated in the fab. Users can employ Brookside’s packaged set of R algorithms to add advanced multivariate and other statistical analysis to their existing Process Station installations, and even modify and extend the statistics to add new capabilities.
- Models selected by logistics (recipe, wafer flow,
- Sectioning by recipe step, or advanced
- Variables can be raw values or enhanced composite variables
- Learn and Test operational modes
- “R” templates are plain text and user modifiable
- Analysis can be performed locally or over the network to tune performance based on model complexity and workstation/server performance
Click here to visit the R Project website for more information on the R environment.
Multivariate Brookside Models supports all of the tools Process Station supports. View current list.